Friday 27 May 1994

Back to Paris

I arrived at the Gare de Lyon.


I had a day in Paris before flying back so I took myself to see some sights. I had not been up the Eiffel Tower back in 1982 so I did it this time. Obviously up close there is no way to include the whole tower in the picture.


The observation level.


View from the tower towards Pont de Bir-Hakeim on the Seine.


Towards the Trocadéro.


Towards Champ de Mars.


Down at street level.


Street café.


Wide boulevard.


Moulin Rouge.


Probably the interior of the Centre Pompidou.


The "piping" on the outside.


The centre features street entertainment.


More entertainers.


Street life.


Saint-Eustache in the background of this play area. This is the last shot of Paris for the trip. I probably boarded the RER to CdG airport from Les Halles.

No comments:

Post a Comment